CLOUD ACCOUNTING AND XERO
Traditionally, handing over data to your accountant was a difficult process. This probably only happened once a quarter or once a year.
However, in our efforts to improve and streamline our service we have become official partners of online bookkeeping and accounting software provider Xero.
Xero is in the cloud so data can be shared and interpreted on a daily basis. This improves our relationship with you.
Above all, it allows us to give you up to date information which you can use to make informed decisions.
THE BENEFITS OF XERO
- Cloud based, meaning you can access your financial information from anywhere
- It has its own app for even easier access
- It connects to your bank account and downloads your bank feeds directly
- Invoice quickly, email them to your clients and request payment instantly to improve cash flow
- Integrate with other apps to improve your bookkeeping
- Their software is intuitive and easy to use
Most importantly, Xero suits businesses of all sizes in different industries and is paid for on a monthly subscription starting at £10 per month.
In addition, the software is aligned with HMRC’s Making Tax Digital initiative which is compulsory by April 2019 for all businesses who are VAT registered.
By April 2020 all business will have to be Making Tax Digital compliant meaning that cloud software will be an obligation for all Kala Atkinson clients.
PARTNERSHIP AND CERTIFICATION
In our efforts to make the move from your old system to Xero, our staff have undergone training and we have become a certified partner.
In other words, we will help you on board to make this process as seamless as possible.
Contact us for more details on how Xero works. We can also help you get compliant with Making Tax Digital before the April 2019 deadline.